KBHB BIG 81
LISTEN LIVE
Rich Verschoor 11:00am - 12:00pm
KBHB ON DEMAND
facebook

News Article

ND Small Businesses

ND Small Businesses
Nearly 99 percent of state businesses considered small
The Associated Press - May 1, 2018

BISMARCK, N.D. - Statistics show nearly 99 percent of all businesses in North Dakota are considered small businesses.

Those employers make up more than 72,700 businesses in North Dakota, employing nearly 211,000 people - or about 58 percent of all employees in the state.

The U.S. Small Business Administration defines a small business as any firm employing fewer than 500 people.

KXMB-TV reports SBA figures show about 86 percent of all North Dakota companies employ 1 to 20 people. The remaining 14 percent have at least 20 employees, but less than 500 workers.

National Small Business Week is April 29 to May 5.



kbhbradio.com
Phone number: 605-347-4455
E-mail: info@kbhbradio.com
Address: 1612 Junction Avenue, Suite #1
Sturgis, SD 57785
  BIG 81 ON FACEBOOK
  WEATHER
  MARKET NEWS