KBHB BIG 81
LISTEN LIVE
KBHB Radio Auction 9:00am - 11:00am
KBHB ON DEMAND
facebook

News Article

Caring Bridge site for the McKee's
courtesy Caring Bridge
Caring Bridge site for the McKee's
Three people who sustained smoke inhalation in fire remain hospitalized
Gary Matthews - May 15, 2018

STURGIS, S.D. - Three people who sustained serious smoke inhalation from an early morning fire in Sturgis remain hospitalized in Colorado.

Family members of Jason and Mandy McKee and Mandy's son Ethan, say they were taken by life-flight to Greeley, Colorado after the fire early Saturday morning.

The home on Colorado Drive is owned by Jason and Mandy's parents Bill and Cherie, who escaped the fire unharmed.

Updates on the McKee's conditions is being updated via family members on the Caring Bridge site.



kbhbradio.com
Phone number: 605-347-4455
E-mail: info@kbhbradio.com
Address: 1612 Junction Avenue, Suite #1
Sturgis, SD 57785
  BIG 81 ON FACEBOOK
  WEATHER
  MARKET NEWS